Monday, May 12, 2008

wifes relative

pink nipples jolted up like two round cucumbers. Her nipple was small and looked like grapes in the baked rusk but it made me more erotic. I felt my dick beginning to bulge inside my underwear. She came down upon me and began to unhook my shirt. As I never used to wear banyan, she began to caress on my chest running fingers across the hair which she told me she like as her hubbie was not having so much of hair on his chest. She bit my nipples and asked me to go to bathroom and have a bath. I obliged and when I returned she ws lying full nude on the bed. I asked her to stretch her legs apart so that I can see her heaven. She did and I asked her to put her finger inside. Smiling, she just began to caress her cunt with her forefinger and by the time I was fully erect. I just put off the bath towel and she was eagerly looking at my cock. She got up and hold of it and began to slide her hands to and fro; retracting the skin. Also she took my balls in her other hands and gave a smooth round up. She came and stood behind me and putting her arms around me got hold of the cock and started to masturbate it with her hands at the same time pinching my nipples with other hand. I feared I would ejaculate so I asked her to stop it. And turned back and took her and laid her in bed. As I was eager to kiss the cunt so I stretched apart her legs and kissed in between when she made a hissing noise. I could smell the cunt but still I licked it and made her wet. So I got up but just then she asked me to lie down and she came up on me again and began to kiss on my whole body. She went down and there she was with my cock in her mouth and her her fingers pinching my nipple. She brought the lips so tight and drewup and again repeated it meanwhile licking the tip of the penis too inside the mouth. I asked her to withdraw since I might ejaculate. So she got up and just put her legs aside my thighs and came down on my cock just like splitting the husk of coconut. She was pumping up and down on my cock and it continued for a couple of minutes kissing on my lips in the meanwhile and I had ejaculation and she too got the orgasm. We lay down for some time and together wnet into the bathroom and cleaned up. She got hold of my cock and soapeg it and dried me with the towel. I once again planted a kiss on her cheek. She told me quitely that she want to be pregnant for which I should help. So I went to her three or four times and enjoyed in similar ocassions. Later her husband was transferred to another city and they shifte there and since then we had no contacts

No comments: