Monday, May 12, 2008

a night with office boy

Hi guys and girls, recently I came to know about this wonderful Kerala Erotica site from one of my friend. This site is really fantastic. I hope you will enjoy my first sex experience. I am raj from hyderabad and working in a big software firm in hyderabad itself. I am a bachelor and staying with my friend. I will go to office at 9 am and will be back by 7 pm. Saturday and sunday we have off. I will enjoy my life like anything. Recently one stunning beauty “santhi” joined in our office and by much luck she is my team mate. She has sizes of 34-26-34 . I don’t have words to explain her beauty. Her complexion is very fair. Boobs are big and her ass is very sexy and every one in our office will see her back when she is roaming in our office premises. In a word she is our office beauty. Her first day in our office, our project leader introduced her to me first because I am the technical lead for my team. I trained her on process which is related to our company. She learned well. We all will go out for party’s every friday. In one party unexpectedly my shoulder touched her big boobs, suddenly my cock gets hard and I am not able to concentrate in the party. That day onwards I am in dreams of santhi. I am looking for a chance. Our project is going on and we are going to reach deadlines. Everyone’s work except santhi’s completed. As a tech lead I should help her to deliver the project. So we both worked till 10 pm. Still some more work pending. So we planned to take dinner in a restaurant and come back to finish the rest of work. While going to restaurant on my bike, I applied sudden brake, her right boob pressed my back (veepu in telugu). Again my cock started getting hard. I controlled my self and finished our dinner and came back to office again. We completed our work at 2 am. And she don’t have vehicle to go to her hostel. She asked me to drop her. I dropped her at her hostel in ameerpet, by that time it is closed and no one is there to open the door. I wait nearly 30 mins for her. But no use. I asked her to come to my flat. She accepted and we both gone to my flat. Because of my luck on that day my roommate went to their relatives house who are staying in ramnagar. We both went into my flat and I switched on tv. Santhi sat on sofa and viewing tv. Meantime I had finished my bath and came into hall. I asked santhi to refresh, and showed my bathroom. She also completed her bath and asked for a nightgown. But I don’t have. So she adjusted with my lungi and shirt. In that shirt I am able to see her boobs clearly. Again my cock started becoming hard. This time I am not able to control my self. Our flat has single bedroom flat. So any one of us should sleep in the hall. So I am ready to sleep in the hall. She went to bedroom and forget to lock it. She is sleeping and I am not able to sleep. In the middle I went into the bed room and observed her. She is in deep sleep. I sat on the bed and touch her nipple and pressing it. No response from her. I started pressing her big boob. Its very soft and the boob is not adjusting in my palm. My cock became very hard. I continued pressing her right boob for 5 mins. This is the first time in my life touching a virgin’s boob. I feel that she is sleeping. But she is enjoying this work. Slowly I started lifting her t-shirt. She didn’t wear bra. I touched her right boob. It’s a fantastic experience. I can’t express it in my words. She suddenly caught my cock and started pressing hard. I became surprise and started kissing on her rose colored lips. Its very tasty. She unzipped my night pant, and took my cock in her hand and started sucking it. She sucked my hard cock nearly 5 mins. Mean time I am enjoying with her boobs. After 5 mins, my cock released a big amount of thick white milk. She enjoyed it and undressed me. I kept my hand on her small virgin pussy. Its very hot and lot of hair is there. I enjoyed by keeping my middle finger in her pussy. Her pussy became wet and she asked me to suck her pussy. I started sucking her pussy. She is moaning like aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck meeeeeeeeeee, rey dengu raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, baga dengu raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, denguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. She is not able to control herself and asked me to fuck her. I tried to push my big 6’’ cock into her pussy. Its difficult to enter into her pussy because she is a virgin and her pussy is very small. I tried 2 mins to push into that small pussy. Finally it entered into her pussy. She is moaning like dengu, denguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, baga denguuuuuuuuuuuu, fuck me raaaaaaa, fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, fuck me, I am satisfyinggggggggggg, continueeeeeeeeeeee, don’t stopppppppppppppppp, I continued fucking nearly 10 mins. Her pussy is full of my thick white milk. Really we enjoyed that night. The time is already 4:30 am. We both slept on the same bed and wake up at 10 am and went to office. We continued this nearly one year and she get married and she is staying in US. I think you all enjoyed my first sex experience. Please send your valuable comments to my email

1 comment:

Junaid said...

@[489854507740 932:0]