Monday, May 12, 2008

my friend

Someone in Tiruvalla is waiting for you.
She is Shaarika, 19 years of age. Shaarika always came to meet at my office, she hide my eyes and press my head to her boobs. Some times she presses her boobs and put it over my shoulder. One day while preparing notes I felt something touching my legs through the bottom of my trousers. I looked under the table to see Shaarika’s feet caressing my legs. When I looked up to her face, She was smiling and her eyes worn an electrifying look....!!!! I looked into her eyes, and She softly.. Suddenly I took Shaarika’s leg to my lap and made teasing with an old pen. It made her laugh, She shake her foot with laugh and says me “Bijuanna ENIKKU IKKILIYAVUNNU,, HAAA HOOO,” and She began to punch with her foot on my lap. Her foot slightly touches on my cock, and I feel so GOOD. When ever we were prepared notes in our centre, we act regularly this drama. One day while we working with computer, she pinched my thighs. And one time she touches my cock, and I got little upset. Then she laughs loudly and says “You become out of control”. (ENTHAA CONTROLL POYATHUPOLE HAA .HAA). But I like it and it make me a smile. One day Shaarika was wearing cream color Blouse and Skirt. Shaarika’s 32B boobs are budging under her blouse. That boobs pointed looking sharps through her blouse. When Shaarika walks opposite me I slightly punch her boobs. It felt like punching a bag filled with sponge. After some times I feel little guilty. But she has no respond. I understood that She like it. After this incident she is very close to me. And she used to rub her boobs on my body. Another day we browse folders in computer, she began to open my personal folders. And I block her to open those folders. “Open CHEYYATHE, MAANAM POKUME, PARANJEKKAM”. But she takes my hand and opens those folders. It was full of fake pictures. “ITHENTHAA GOPIKAYUDE PADAMANO” She asks me and opens it. She saw the pictures and says “AYYE ITHENTHA INGANE? ITHRAYUM VULGER AAYI PICTURESO?” and she got a little shy and smile. And she watches all pictures. And she opens the XXX movie folders. And she says to me. “Please what if someone comes" “AARELOM VARUM Bijuanna. VANNU KANDAL NANAKKEDAKUM. AYYE KOLLAM” One day Shaarika is working Photoshop in computer, I took my finger to her mouth and she is trying to byte. But she can’t and she took and placed my hands into her shoulder. My finger is touching on her boobs. I just touch her nipple. But Shaarika had no expressions. So, I rub her nipple with my fingers over her churidar, it was amazing, I feel her nipple erected. I could vividly see her nipples protruding through the garments. I left the feeling of those breasts and nipples. (“AA MULAKKANNUKAL MUTHU POLE THELINJU NINNATHU POLE THONNI”) We both remained silent for some minutes. I continue massage her boobs, and She enjoyed my play. After five minutes I stop massaging. Some times later I continue to massage her. And I rub her Big Boobs. I touch her stomach, chest, navel and whole body through her churidar. I took her churidar top and touch her thighs over her pants. And I touch her inner thighs, I feel her panties. It was full of art work. I ask her which embroidery use on it and she said to me it was a flower. ‘NJAAN PANTILOODE PANTY PIDICHU THAZHTHIYA SESHAM AA POORIL THOTTU’. It was hairy, but not thick hair. I ask her “MUDIYANALLE”. She says “Yes”. I put my finger into her pussy through her panties. I began to rub her pussy. I knew excepting a thin cloth material, there was nothing in between my hand her pussy. She adjusted her position separating her legs and thighs. She catch to my hand and whispered “HAAA Bijuanna…Hoo.. HA”. I began to rub and massage to her breast through churidar. Then I took my hand in her churidar top and touch her boobs through her laced Bra. After some while I took my hands in to her bra and squeezed her boobs. “HAAA…” Shaarika moaned slightly and said to me “Bijuanna “AARELOM VARUM …. “AARELOM VARUM”. “Please what if someone comes” I took her boobs out side her dress. Those nipples were erected. Her boobs hanging out like well ripped apples. She smiled with little shy. Comments to :

No comments: