Monday, May 12, 2008

meera

body wants to squeeze. The maxi came up to my waist. His hand is move on my smooth thighs. He squeezing and pressing it. There was no panty and bra. His hand moved to my hairy pussy. He moved his hand over the hair. He touched my pussy lips. I thrilled. It is all wet. His fingers moved there. He pressed on the clit. OOOHHHHH… What a pleasure. My hips moved up. He played with my clits and entered a finger in the pussy. His finger slipped inside easily as it is wet. He moved his finger in and out. UUUUMMMM….. He removed the maxi up to my breast. His lips moved down. He kissed beneath the boobs, then on the stomach and the naval. His tongue moved inside the naval. My hips move up to accept it more depth. His one hand was crushing my boobs, another in my pussy and his tongue in my naval. My whole body was in a wild motion. He kneeled and his lips moved to my pussy. His legs are near my breast. I removed his lungi. His cock is hanging down. How big one. It may 7 inches length and 3 inches thickness. I caught it. How hard it was! It trembled in my hand. It is wet with his juice. Tip of the cock is so smooth. I moved hand on it. It is hairy beneath it. My hand moved to and fro. It is very smooth because of wetness. (After many years I came to know that Muslim cocks have no skin on the top (it is circumsised). So the hand moves freely. Other’s cock have foreskin which helps to enter the cock in the pussy smoothly.) He tongued my clit and pussy. He is licking and sucking. My whole body shivers. I feel some blasting in the pussy. I want his tongue more deep in the pussy. I pressed his head in to the pussy .My another hand playing with his cock. I need something more hard inside my pussy. My pussy wants of deep thrust. I pushed his head. I pulled him on my top. He is breathing deep. He kissed me hard, crushed my boobs. He removed my maxi over my head. Now we both are full nude. His cock is near my thighs. I take it and put the cock near the opening of the pussy. He pressed the cock. It enters. AAAAHHH….Pain.. I cried. But sound not came out. My lips are inside his lips. I tried to remove his cock. But his full body is upon me. I can’t move. He is crushing my boobs. He squeezes nipples. I’m in a dual feeling. Pain and pleasure. His playing on my boobs makes me hotter. My hips began to thrust up. He takes back his cock a little and pushed hard. UMMAAAAAAAAAAAA…I cried. Half of the cock was inside. I feared that my pussy will split. What a huge cock. It will not enter, I think so. I tried to remove his cock. But I can’t move to his playing method. After a while he took the cock out a little and pushed hard. ALLAAAAHHH…. His cock is spearing my pussy. He rests a while. I feel a little relief. He began to move his cock to and fro inside my pussy. Same time he kissing and fondling my boobs. He pumped his cock in my pussy I caught him tight. His speed of pumping cock getting faster. I feel his cock is touching my throat. OOOOHHHHH… Some reactions take place inside my pussy. . His hips are working as a machine. He crushes my pussy. My pussy lips are encircling his cock. We both are making noises. HHHHAAA…. UUMMMAA… MAMA.. KILL MEEEE….CHAKKARA MOLE MAMA SUKIPPIKKAMETIIII….OOOHHH….UUUUMMMM… I’m flying into the heaven of joy. My body is moving on his every stroke on my pussy. He pushes hard. His speed of his thrust comes down. He makes noise and thrusts with small gaps. Inside my boob a blast take place…UMMMAAAAA….. Tears come from my eyes. Oh. What a pleasure! He pushed hard. HHHAAA. He pumped his juice inside me. He stroked inside my pussy. He kept his cock there awhile and another thrust. His drops are filling my pussy. We both are breathing deeply as if gasping. We both filled with swept. We are wet in and out with pussy – cock juices and swept. He fell on my top. I encircled him with my hands. What a satisfaction! It is wordless to describe the great feeling. It is only enjoyable. After a while Mama kissed on my cheeks and returned to his room. I slept with tired and great pleasure. This is the beginning of my sexual enjoyment. I enjoyed every chance that I get after my first sex.

No comments: