Tuesday, April 29, 2008

my sweet aunty

Hi friends. I am Rahul from Bangalore. I am a regular user of this website. So i thought of sharing my experience with u which happened to me a month back. I am doing my 3rd yr engineering and i stay with my parents. Now let me tell u abt Ramya aunty. She is married without any children. She is a malyalee and my mom's frnd. She stays in d next building. She is an electronics lecturer and her husband works for an IT company. I always had an eye on aunty from the time my mom introduced me to her. She is fair, 5 feet 4 inch. Round big boobs, round ass. Anyone will be tempted by her looks. I somehow wanted to have sex wit her as i was very desperate. I was virgin till then. I thought of an idea. I told my mom tat i am facing difficulty in an electronic subject, so pls talk to Ramya aunty and tell her to help me out in particular chapters. My mom spoke wit her and she agreed to teach me anytime i wished. After 2 days i went to her house, she was wearing a pink chudidhar; she called me in and told she will make some coffee for me. Then we sat opposite to each other and she started teaching me. I couldn't really concentrate as i could clearly see her boobs whenever she was bending to teach me. Occasionally i was rubbing my penis wit my pant. I dont know whether she has noticed all this. This went on for 3 days. By this time i somehow got friendly wit her talking abt movies, serials, books etc. Tat day i had a holiday and i went to her house in the morning. She just came out after having a bath. She was looking fresh and i could feel that freshness. She was surprised seeing me in the morning and called me in. She told she will come in 5 mins and went into bedroom to change her clothes. By this time i couldn't control myself. She came out and said she will prepare some coffee for me and went into the kitchen. I dont know from where i got the courage. I too went into the kitchen after a minute. Her back was facing towards me, she dint come to know tat i had come inside. I went inside and held her tightly from back, with my hands on her stomach. She was surprised and tried to push me. But i held her tightly and started kissing her on her face. She was resisting. Finally she managed to push me. She started scolding me telling this is not right and stuffs. But i was still in mood and i was pleading with her. She was coming back to her normal self. Again i went near her and tried pressing her boobs. It was like heaven. Now she had kind of accepted me. She told me not to do anything now as her servant might come anytime now. So i asked then when shall i come? She told she will tell. I told i couldn't control myself and please i want enjoy her within a day or two. I came back home and masturbated thinking of her. At around 4 in d evening she called up my landline. I was very happy. She told she hadn't expected all this from u. But i started talking to her in a romantic mood. She slowly came into mood. We spoke for nearly 10 minutes. The conversation was very romantic and sexy. She asked me to come to her house at 5. I quickly got ready and went to her house at 5.I tapped the door. She came out. She was wearing a red nighty and was looking gorgeous in it. I went inside. The moment she closed the main door, i pushed her against the door and started kissing all over her house. My hands moved towards her boobs and started pressing it ferociously. She told me to control and asked me to come to the bedroom. She asked me to calm down. As we reached her bed she asked me to remove her nighty slowly. I did as she told; it was such a wonderful sight. Then she slowly removed my t-shirt and pant and started rubbing my penis from outside. I was completely lost in my own world. Then i opened her bra. This was the first time i was looking at the boobs for real. It was juicy and i started licking it and pressing it like hell for nearly 2 minutes. Then i went down and removed her underwear, her private part was fully trimmed. She told she had specially trimmed it for me in the afternoon. This aroused me even more. I started licking her pussy. Now even she was getting aroused. She removed my underwear and started licking my penis. During this time i was moving my hand all through her body. I just cant express those feelings. Then she asked me to put my penis inside her pussy. As it was first time, i found it difficult and she helped me in putting it inside. She asked me to stroke slowly. I was feeling like heaven. Even she was completely lost. After sometime she was on top of me and this continued for nearly 20 mins and finally i ejaculated inside her pussy. I was very tired. Then we held each other tightly and rested for half an hour. After that she gave me a long kiss and told she had a wonderful experience with me .This continued and i have sex with her atleast twice a week. My second sex experience with her was the best as i got a chance to bath with her which i will tell u next time. Please write ur comments on how you felt abt my experience.